Saturday, 1 January 2011
New Year Resolutions
I don't usually do resolutions, but come to think of it maybe that's what's been missing in my life all these years. So here's my list for 2011:
1. I will henceforth make New Year Resolutions.
2. I will spend less time online and blog about it regularly.
3. I will stop hanging up on cold callers, but instead quiz them about their odd choice of career and urge them to take a new direction in life.
4. I will attempt to follow everyone in the civilised world on Twitter.
5. I will start a forum for people like me who hate forums.
6. I will start watching Doctor Who in an attempt to be more normal.
7. I will stop singing Bavarian drinking songs in the bath and frightening the dog.
8. I will stop pretending Facebook is a research tool.
Labels: New Year