Saturday 11 December 2010

Brand New Thingy


Well, I've relaunched my website. It took me all morning to do it, but I think it's a much better showcase than the old one.

In my defence I must say my first stab at it wasn't bad for a complete novice, but that was TWO WHOLE YEARS AGO! Yes, I know, where has the time gone? But I've been knocking around the internet for long enough that the newbie excuse just don't hold water any more. So I've slimmed it down, cut out a lot of nonsense and focussed on the work, which is after all the point of the exercise. Now, if I can only do the same thing here...

Please take a look and see what you think. I'd really welcome any comments - you don't need to be a member to leave a message in the visitor book, or you can post your thoughts here. All feedback appreciated.

No comments: