Monday 6 December 2010

An Award


An Award Winner

Thanks to K R Weinert for this award :). What an honour. I'd like to thank my family and ...sorry, wrong speech.

There are a few things that the new recipients must do should they decide to accept this award. They are:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.

Now for the questions:

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this; if you are not anonymous, do you wish that you had started out anonymously so that you could be anonymous now?

* I didn't even know you could blog anonymously! What's the point of that??

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.

* When I was four I wanted to go to the park with my older sisters but they didn't want to take me. They sent me inside to get something and when I came out they had gone! I remember the pain of the betrayal to this day, but I wasn't going to be defeated. I took off on my own - crossing a main road to get to the park. Next thing I remember was my dad arriving, breathless with panic and incredulous that I'd managed the journey alone.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?

* Ugh! Trust me, you don't want to know.

4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?

* Carbonated water. No, really...

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?

* Listen to music.

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?

* To be published.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?

* Mixture, but I've always liked making people laugh.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?

* The day my dad died.

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?

* It's easy enough, whatever my "true self" is!

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?

* Read a book. Talking is hard work these days.

Now go and visit the bloggers I nominate for this award. Off you go...

Steven Chapman

No comments: