Thursday, 12 November 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award
Eek! It appears I've won an award! And I haven't even got an acceptance speech written or anything. Oh well, I'll just have to gabble incoherently instead.
So, thank you to Sophie Playle for awarding me this badge.
Now to fulfil my badge-holder responsibilities:
Terms of acceptance include forwarding the same award to 7 other more deserving bloggers, who must follow the instructions below:
1. Copy and paste the pretty picture which you see at the top of this post onto your own blog.
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we do not know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.
Seven things about me you do not know:
1. My first full-time job was putting the walnuts on walnut whips.
2. I once met Billy Connolly in a pub.
3. I am addicted to stationery.
4. I have no interest in snooker.
5. My first teddy bear was called Bobby Happy.
6. My feet are different sizes.
7. My favourite comedian is Stewart Lee.
Here are my seven nominated blogs:
1. Wise Words by Louise Wise, aspiring novelist.
2. Tall Tales and Short Stories by Tracy - a very interesting collection of interviews and articles for aspiring authors.
3. Welshcake by Justine, observations by an aspiring author.
4. A Writer's Notes by Bill, retired editor and publisher.
5. Col Bury's New Crime Fiction by Col, self-explanatory.
6. Pitch Parlour by Miss Pitch - insider view of publishing.
7. Lexi Revellian by Lexi, insights from another aspiring author.