Saturday 2 August 2008

Hi All!

Yes, I have finally succumbed to the temptation of posting my own blog despite my firm belief that the internet is the root of all evil and all blogs should be burned. So if you're daft enough to be reading this, don't say you weren't warned!
Now all I have to do is think up something to write, which isn't as easy as it looks. Especially when you have a brain as addled as mine. Years of parenthood and self-abuse have taken care of that.
Anyway, enough of that rubbish. Still reading? God, you should get a life. No really, this is pure rubbish, don't you think? I'm going off this business already and I haven't even posted it yet.

Seriously though, the internet is wonderful isn't it? I know, I know, I just finished saying it was evil but it does have its uses. Take google - it's great. In days gone by you had to learn stuff at school, pay attention to boring teachers and waste years of your youth getting an education. Now you just type a word or two into google and you're away. Do we need schools any more? You've got to wonder. I mean, they cost a lot of money and is it worth it? Next time you need some delicate open heart surgery you don't need to fork out for an expensive operation just get one of your mates to look up the relevant procedures on wikipedia and bob's your uncle.

2 comments:

Sleeping Insomniac said...

rubber baby buggy bumpers

Lexia257 said...

Agree completely FT. Just I never knew I had an uncle Bob - thanks for the info !